Saturday 17 June 2017

8th Edition Release Night

On the warm up to the Eighth Edition's midnight release, Marquee Models held an open games night, From six until one in the morning.

Myself, Jamie, Ron, Joshua and Marisa all attended along with plenty of others. 



Jamie and Mia formed a Tau alliance and decimated the forces of Khorne.


Meanwhile Josh's orks were locked in combat with the Canis Aureus.  the orks put up a good fight but the Aureus prevailed.


My final game saw the Eldar and Aureus face off against the Tau alliance and we won a narrow victory. My leviathan exploding in the process.


At the end of the night I was lucky enough to win the top prize in the raffle and snag myself a Space wolf book bag.


That night I also made and painted this fellow when I got in. The Aureus' failed attempt to make their own primaris marine. (Older marine used for scale.) Clearly they need more gene seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment