Sunday 29 October 2017

My Second Trip to Warhammer World


This weekend me, Jamie and Jack all took a trip down to Warhammer World. All of us were pretty hyper having ordered Forgeworld goodies. Neither of the other two had been before so I was keen to see their reaction.

After the two and a half hour journey up there we were pretty hungry but we didn't stop for food. We pressed on straight into the museum. For those of you that haven't been I shall not ruin what awaits you but below are a couple of collages of some small highlights.




This first one is four nicely painted Chaos leaders that were within the cabinets.




Here are some classic dioramas from the late 80's. 

I won't spoil the sheer gravity of the huge displays but the new Blood Angels vs necron diorama was beautiful. If you have not seen it I implore you to check it out. 



On the Saturday it was also the armies on parade display. Here there were many armies on show, all of which had clearly had a lot of effort put into them. Each had been lovingly thought out and arranged into their dioramas. It inspired me to have a go at my own next year.

The day was brilliant and ended in a Deathguard and Aureus alliance against the forces of the Pax'nera Sept. The t'au suffered a brutal 17-2 loss but it was an amazing game for all involved. Jack got to field his new Great Unclean One, I got to see Rog shine and Jamie set out his entire t'au army onto the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment