Sunday 28 May 2017

Warhammer Fest 2017


Warhammer Fest was amazing but a little bit of a let down.  The highlights were playing 8th and hanging out with my pal Adam.  Both of us have been deprived of the hobby for some time since the announcement of 8th.  Everyone I know has stopped playing as no one wants to game when everything is changing.  With no new content to buy, I ended up leaving with my favourite model that Forge World have to offer, the Leviathan Dreadnought.

3/4 of the GW team that I talked to were quite negative about the hobby and GW as a company.  As they were paid to be there for the day I didn't think this was particularly professional or welcome. Regardless though we had fun and enjoyed starting at all the dioramas and new miniatures on show.  We also played the new Inquisitor game, which looks like some good light fun.

I combined all the pictures of my favourite moments into a few collages below. 








No comments:

Post a Comment